Happy Easter!!!

We colored Easter Eggs yesterday - here are some examples! When I was a kid I always wanted to color
LOTS, so now I get the 5-dozen pack at Sam's Club so the kids can do 8 each (some broke in the boiling process). It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's lots of fun. Needless to say we had boiled eggs for breakfast and we will have deviled eggs for dinner!

All dressed up in
Easter Clothes for Church - sorry, the sun was bright and in their eyes. Talin doesn't have shoes on because he didn't go to church today (possibly contagious, remember? - too many tiny babies in our ward)
4 comments:
Yahooo! Easter eggs! And your kids look cute as can be all dressed up for Easter Sunday. Happy Easter!
Cute kiddos. I noticed Erin in church yesterday and thought she is looking so much more grown up and so pretty. You have great kids.
They all look so great!
Cute, cute kids. Erin does look so much like a little lady, and they are all just beautiful. LOVE the name Talin.
Post a Comment