Monday, March 31, 2008

Correction


O.k., apparently she wasn't done - we now have TEN PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!! Laura was telling me she kept counting ten, but I thought she just counted one twice for head and tail. But, then Ethan came home and said the same thing, so I went in and counted them 3 times! I have no idea when that last one was born! I think it was probably when we were getting everybody off to school. Can you believe 10!?! I can't believe it.

7 comments:

amy said...

How fun for your kids to be a part of that. What do you do with all the puppies? You're a good mom!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! They are so stinking adorable! Adn I'm completely clueless, but I thought you weren't supposed to touch the puppies when they were brand new or the mom would reject them? Apparently not, according to your story, so that's good. I would love to see lots of pics of the puppies as the weeks go by. How exciting!

Carroll Family said...

1. We sell them for money for the kids' savings for mission/college. Erin gets a double portion because it's her dog, but they all get a share for playing with them and helping take care of them.
2. I heard that, too, about touching them. But, both our cat and dog must trust us enough because when we've had to move them for some reason, they've never had a problem. I do make the kids wait a day, and then they're only supposed to touch them with one finger unless we're right there and say they can hold them. We had to get pictures for them to take to school :)

April said...

How fun! I don't like dogs enough to tackle a project like this, though. They are so adorable! When will you know if the dad was the correct one???

Carroll Family said...

We're pretty sure it's the right dad - they look just like her other puppies - coloring and everything. They look like little schnauzers

Melinda said...

Lafe told us about the puppies! I'm still arguing with Brian, but we may want one. I can't believe you guys have 10! Thanks for the post on my blog-- it's fun to have people comment.

Esther said...

Carrolls,

How fun that we found your blog! It was fun reading and catching up with you.

We are at:
scesther.wordpress.com

Swaseys