This weekend I went out to try and turn the garden and I ended up getting it all planted plus some flowers in the front yard! It's rained several times this month, so the dirt was really easy to turn, so I just kept going. We planted 3 grape tomatoes, 3 regular tomatoes, 2 tomatillos, 2 artichokes, and 4 strawberries. That's all they had in plants and all I had time for, so I'll have to get the seeds in the ground later.
My neighbors (and ward, since we live across from the church) may fall over that we actually planted something in our front yard! Soon after we moved in all the shrubs died or were just big weeds, so we took them all out, but couldn't afford at the time to replace them. Then, we weren't sure what we wanted to do because the big trees are pulling up the brick edging. But, I decided I just want it to look better! So, I put in new flowering shrubs ( daisies and hibiscus) and then lots of flowers! (tulips, snapdragons, and pansies) Hey, it should be Spring here soon!
4 comments:
Two words...SOOO Jealous
NICE! And I ditto Kelli's jealous comment!
Beautiful! I am ready for the flowers, I just don't want to pull all the weeds!
I am just loving all the posting you are doing!
So sorry to hear about your Grandpa. :(
ROUND-UP Weed Killer!!! Then, wait a couple weeks to plant.
Post a Comment