
On Friday, my Grandpa Allan died at the age of 96. Although I'll miss him so much and Cedar City and Cedar Mountain will never be the same without him, I am so happy for him to be back with Grandma and out of pain. He was so lonely after Grandma died, and I know he's waited 4 1/2 long years to be with her again.
I am so grateful for the Gospel and for my knowledge and testimony that death is not the end. I know I'll see Grandpa again.

I've also realized listening to my kids how many memories they have with Grandma and Grandpa and I'm so glad! You don't think you're kids are really understanding how great you think these people are, but they do and they love them just as much! Every one of my kids (except Talin) has pictures and memories with their great-grandparents, and even Lafe has special memories with them. I'm so glad that we all have such great ancestors and examples before us.
5 comments:
Im sorry to hear about your grandfather. It is so wonderful to have the gospel and know that there is life after death and that we will be with our family again when we die.
Awww, hugs.
Hi LeAnn,
so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I'm glad you and your family had time to create good memories with him.
The reason I go by Drewmeister is explained in my very first posting in my blog. Let me know if you can't find it.
Also, I wanted to catch up with you more offline. Will you please email me at drewmeister13@gmail.com.
LeAnny Bananny! happy birthday, woman! I hope you have a wonderful day! Um, your present hasn't been mailed yet, but I have it all ready to go! :)
I love those pictures LeAnn. A picture IS worth a thousand words.
Post a Comment