Yesterday, everyone was home for President's Day - even Lafe - so we went to a park to have lunch and fly kites. We had so much
fun, even though the kites wouldn't fly - not enough breeze. But, here's a picture of me and Talin to give you some perspective of how big my almost-11-month-old is. He's as big as many 2 yr. olds. He is VERY heavy - in fact my back was out yesterday and it's got to be from putting him in and out of the carseat that's in the middle of the seat! Maybe I need to move him to the side now.
4 comments:
Talin sure is a cutey though! (along with the rest of your kiddos).
Dude--I feel your pain. Leaning far in to get Summer and her car seat into the middle seat is killing my back, too. What does he weigh?
I'm thinking about 28 lbs +. At his 9 mo. he was 26lb. 10oz. I had to give up the infant car seat altogether at 4 months and I think I had already started leaving the carseat in and just getting him out by that point!
He totally doesn't look like he weighs that much! What a crack up! He is such a cutie LeAnn
Post a Comment