Can you believe I got tagged again? Six thing you may or may not know about me:
1. I have a HUGE chocolate addiction!
2. I actually like Hannah Montana and High School Musical, too. I'm sure I'll eventually get tired of it like Erin and Ethan, but for right now it's fun.
3. I eat ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc. with my spoon upside down - I don't like freezing my top teeth! Not really that weird, but it's something to write!
4. I have a lot of gray hair that I color to keep from showing (which you can see right now because it's been a while!) I started graying really early - I think I found my first one in high school, but I know I was pulling them out in the dorms freshman year in college!
5. I first knew of Lafe about 22 yrs. ago when we were in 7th grade, and we knew each other and were good friends since 9th grade. He took me to our Junior Prom with the intention of taking my best friend to our Senior Prom, but by the time Senior Prom came we really liked each other and he asked me again.
6. I have a fear of driving on bridges - o.k., this came about when we lived in Missouri. I used to drive over to Quincy, Ill. to get the kids pictures taken at the Sears there (we didn't have anything but Walmart) and so I'd have to drive over the Mississippi River. One day, I had the thought that all I'd have to do is turn the steering wheel a little bit and we'd all be in the river - SCARED ME TO DEATH! Ever since then I have to grip the wheel and try to think about something else because I'm afraid I'll do it - kind of like I'm afraid my hands will just let go when I'm doing a zip-line.
So, now I tag Lori and Shannon.
1 comment:
Yum...chocolate. And that's funny about how you eat ice cream. And yikes about bridges!
Post a Comment