I've been tagged, so here's my report:
4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. my father-in-law (stories, thoughts, political things)
2. "Highland Highlights" - ward newsletter
3. "Bountiful Baskets" - love it!
4. Lots of shopping sites with all their "specials"
4 places I would like to visit:
1. Germany/Austria again, only with Lafe this time
2. Jerusalem again, only with Lafe this time
3. NW US - Redwoods, San Francisco, Oregon, Washington with the family
4. Yellowstone with the family
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Garcia's
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Red Lobster
4. Cafe Rumba - which is no longer there - boo,hoo!
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Camping with the kids
2. My birthday night with Lafe - overnight!
3. Watching my kids grow and enjoy their favorite things
4. When is cools off again - I'm planning ahead, it's Arizona!
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. The HEAT!!!
2. Erin going to Jr. High - I'm excited for her, just not sure if I'm ready
3. Not being able to ever have the house clean!
4. The HEAT!!! - hey, it's Arizona!
So, now I tag: Kelli Herlevi, Melissa Richards, April Francom, and Cindy Thomas - GO!
3 comments:
Hey LeAnne I found your blog through Amy's blog. So fun to read your posts and see what goes on in your family. I enjoyed your tag...Im with you Im sooooo not looking forward to the heat too!
Cool! And fun to read. And now I have something to write about on my blog today!
Hey LeAnn & Lafe,
I just ran into your blog--good to catch up on your news!
Feel free to catch up on my blog:
http://drewmeister13.blogspot.com/
Lori Lyn Price (knew you both in junior high)
Post a Comment