Sunday, February 10, 2008

Raspberries!


Yesterday, I got 4 cases of raspberries for a great deal! (same price I paid in the summer for 1) So, last night I made 4 batches of jam, 2 batches for freezing, I'll make a pie today, and we'll still have tons to eat! So fun! I just love looking at my jam - it's so pretty! When I made some last summer the kids just LOVED it, so I thought this would be great! 4 cases is a lot more than it looks!

4 comments:

April said...

I'm starting to drool! It looks so good!
What a fun Valentine's surprise from the kids! I can't recall ever eating pink ramen. :)

amy said...

Though you only live streets away this will be fun to keep up on your going ons. I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two about being a better mother from you.

Cindy Thomas said...

Yummy yummy!

Marcie said...

That looks so good, I love raspberry jam. Almost too pretty to eat. And yes, I relate to your 'hectic schedule' post!