Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Today is the big Superbowl here in Phoenix - I'm so glad it's on the other side of town! All we've heard about that last few nights on the news are which parties are going on and which celebrities are here and what parties they will be at - AHHHHHHHHHH! I really don't care. We're probably one of the least excited people in the valley about this whole thing. We were laughing the other night, though, because we have the big Superbowl this weekend as well as the FBR Open Golf Tournament, and it's supposed to rain! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!! People plan these things and come to Phoenix in the winter just for our beautiful warm weather, and it's going to be chilly and rainy! And, to top it off, next weekend is supposed to be gorgeous - 70s and clear. Although, I might sneak a peak at the half-time show ONLY because Kelcie's dance teacher is in it - but, maybe not.

No comments: