But, she was very lucky because her daddy is very special and got to go in and observe the surgery. I'm so glad he got to go with her and be with her the whole time - I really think it helped.
Then, she woke up pretty sore and afraid to talk ( her sister mentioned that she might talk different).
10 comments:
Your hubby got to be with Laura during her surgery? That is so cool!
I hope Laura feels better soon.
Lafe is so great! That is so nice that he was able to go and be with her. I am sure that was VERY comforting!!
Dad's are the best.
Great photos - way to document the experience. Hope Laura's feeling o.k now.
hey I saw I link to your blog from the swaseys blog. it was good seeing pictures of your family etc. I forget what field did Lafe go into? I would love to catch up with you. My e-mail is travelsmart1@hotmail.com take care
Andrea NIelson(and Brett)
Wow, I did not even know you had a blog! AND you are really good at updating & posting. I just scrolled & caught up a bit. Looks like your cute fam is doing good.
Yes, I do coach at USA GYM. (We just moved to Gilbert/Ray) I am the Director over Parent Tot, Preschool, and Girls Novice... so ages 18 months - 6 yrs. old, usually. I coach LOTS, at random times.
E-mail me if you have more questions. I would love to see your kids come take some trials or come to Preschool Open Gyms!! It is so much fun!
suzycummard@msn.com
How great that Lafe could be there. It probably made both you and Laura feel better! Good luck on a speedy recovery! Bring on the milkshakes!!!
Surgery can be so scary!! I bet it was comforting for you to have Lafe with her the entire time. I would have loved that when Sophia went in. I hope that Laura is feeling better.
Oh, poor sweetie. What a scary thing and so great that Lafe got to be with her.
Laura looks so sad in that first picture. I'm so glad her daddy got to be with her. Does she get lots of ice cream until her throat feels better?
Post a Comment