Today is Lafe's birthday, and because we just came back in town he doesn't get his presents yet AND he has to work today - I don't think he was too thrilled this morning. Lafe loves his job (yeah!), loves his kids (awesome Dad - the BEST!), and loves to read (sometimes to my dismay). He is the
BEST husband and father, very caring and always making sure his kids are learning and making memories. I think his favorite things are Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Avatar -see? kid at heart. He was born the 7th of 8 children, came out upside down and blue, and has quirky nerves so that one thumb moves when the other does even without him knowing. He's also incredibly dedicated to the Gospel, whatever calling he has, and his family. I'm grateful for his strong testimony and his love for his wife and kids.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAFE!!!
5 comments:
...and his love of Scouting! Go Lafe! Happy 30something b-day!
Happy birthday, Lafe!
Have a GREAT bithday Lafe!!!
We are LATE in posting!! Sorry - so Happy Belated Birthday, Lafe!!! Sorry you had to work. :(
Happy Birthday Lafe!
Post a Comment