I got this from my friends blog - it looked so fun! If you want to play along:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
5 comments:
I remember sitting in your backyard with you and your kiddos looking at the puppies. I was totally impressed with you as a mom.
Where to start? I met you at an MTC teacher party where they were playing laser tag. We didn't play - you'd just had Erin and I was pregnant with Jaycie. I remember thinking - she is so neat, I hope I get to know her better. Who woulda thunk we'd end up in Missouri together. You saved my sanity many a day letting Erin and Ethan come over to my condo or letting Jaycie come to yours. Watching you cook, clean, make stockings, take pictures, play with your kids, etc. helped me learn how to be a mom. You are fabulous and I count myself very lucky to have you as a friend.
Amy - I remember when you moved into the ward and I thought you had THE cutest kids!!! Ruby was (and is) so beautiful! And, I would hear things that you would do with the neighbor kids and I thoguth you are SO COOL! I wish I could be a fun mom like I know you are!
Oh my, where to begin...watching you write letters to Lafe every.single.day!!!hanging out in you & Stephanie's dorm room, finally becoming room mates, living above you in Wymount, sharing a bowl of potato salad, having a bowl of toys for Erin in our apt before we had kids, Lafe making all of us milkshakes late at night, Erin's fingers peeking out from under the bedroom door, visiting you in MO, Lafe staying with us in KS (and saving us a TON of $ in dr. visits!), and now, wishing I could see you everyday like I did way back when. *sigh*
I could go on and on. What a wonderful friend and person you are! I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Wow--this goes WAY back. I remember one time you were over at my house and there was an eclipse or something (actually it was at night--what's it called then) and we thought it was pretty cool.
Mostly I remember hanging out with you at school.
Seeing Erin's picture and the classes she's taking reminded me a lot of our jr high years together.
Post a Comment