
I'm way late in posting this, but Erin started Junior High on Monday!!! She was SOOOOOO excited and had a great day! She's loved it so far! She's taking the normal - Science, Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies - and then for electives she has Band and Art. She's also very excited to be able to wear shorts to school! The sun was so bright for the picture, so she's kind of squinting. And, she was incredibly LOADED!!! They don't have lockers at her school, and she had so much in her backpack!!! I think she's narrowed it down a little, now. Then, they'll add books!
8 comments:
You guys started school - Wait a minute... it's not time yet!
Erin, you look great! Much older than I remember...
I was wondering how Erin did. I'm so glad she loves it. How's the commute? Are you guys ready for Monday when the rest of them start?
Holy Cow! I can't believe you are starting school already! Do you get the entire month of Dec. off or something?? My kids go back on Aug. 25th. I was just thinking that it is too soon.
Erin looks so grown up! What a beauty...
Holy Smokes!! It can't be time already - I don't want summer to end. Erin is a cutie!!
Wow! You guys are commiting. Good for you, I wish you a fast and stress free build :)
Erin is the best! School has come so quickly. I just have to say that you get the mom of the year award for the commute alone!
Is that a flute she's holding? That totally rocks, I didn't know she played!
Ooooh my gosh, junior high!
Erin looks great--can't believe they don't have lockers and need to carry all their books.
Post a Comment