Happiest Birthday!! My favorite are the peanut M&M's. We normally have them in our bubble gum machine and I find myself hunting for change so I can get some. Kind of embarrassing.
Nope, no blog for me yet. I just created my own gmail account yesterday so I can make a blog that isn't connected to our birthmom email account. I'm sure it will take me weeks to get going. haha
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to YOU! Have a great one! Julie
Julie - do you have a blog? I can't get one to come up on your name.
Happy birthday!!!!!!
LeAnn,
I was just thinking that yesterday was your birthday. Lucky you weren't born on the 29th--one of my nieces was.
Happy belated birthday!
Lori Lyn
Happy Birthday! I hope it was fantastic!
Happiest Birthday!! My favorite are the peanut M&M's. We normally have them in our bubble gum machine and I find myself hunting for change so I can get some. Kind of embarrassing.
Nope, no blog for me yet. I just created my own gmail account yesterday so I can make a blog that isn't connected to our birthmom email account. I'm sure it will take me weeks to get going. haha
Hope your day was wonderful!
Post a Comment